Monday, April 4, 2011

On Comet, On Cupid, On Donner, On BLITZEN!

After two years of being the marketing and pr intern for the College of Business at UW Oshkosh, I have now moved on to a new job as a graphic designer at Reeve Memorial Union. The things I've learned so far amazes me. Being proficient in Creative Suite 5 and learning to work in an awesome team environment are just the highlights.

My advertising class is starting to make my ears perk with all the talk of typography, art directors, design work and the like. This site caught my eye when watching the 2011 results reel. I instantly was hooked when Professor Jin Lee showed us this in class. Head over heels in love. Can I work for you guys?

Through weaving my way around the site to almost every page, I've learned a lot about blitz agency. Everything right down to the way you navigate is beautifully artistic and ingenious! < Come on, you're going to tell me that little red slider isn't sick?... LOVE IT!

Check this site out and L<3VE IT! just as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment